Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We are on a roll....

Jack is officially rolling over as of this morning. In fact, he does not really lay still anymore. (I think he was practicing in the middle of the night in Mansfield and that is why we did not get much sleep!) Keegan thought it was funny because we were clapping every time that Jack did it, so he got on the floor and started rolling with him. Like "Ta Da!...now clap for me!" Jack is 2 months ahead of when Keegs starting rolling over...so I am a little surprised!

6 comments:

The Synnott's said...

wow.... thats awesome. he is just gonna be running one day. thats so exciting!!!!

Linsey said...

I love it. Boys are so cute. Are you doing better?

I love all your comments about the bachelorette! Totally agree. I like Jason, but Jesse is REALLY growing on me. The only thing I worry about with Jason is that he has a son and that really takes something away from the first stages of marriage/relationship! Until next time...

Oh, are you reading the book for my blog book club? Just wondering!

Lauren said...

Woo hoo! Yay! Keegan is going to show him how to do everything.

Janelle and Ella said...

2 months ahead...wow! That is so cute that Keegan started rolling over too! I can picture it in my head.

Membership Required said...

Better watch out...that jack is a real mover and shaker.

Anonymous said...

you were right! he was working on a new milestone!