Monday, March 5, 2007

Sweet Dreams

I am happy to report this morning that after 1 1/2 bad nights of sleep, Keegan has learned to sleep a little better. He is still whimpering in the middle of the night some, and still cries a little when put down, but we woke up this morning getting a full night of sleep for the second night in a row! Praise Jesus! I am sure he will only get better.

I slept so well last night that I dreamed that Amanda Jones and I were at American Idol try-outs and we both made it to the second round. The judges loved us! I am not sure what she sang because I was searching for her for almost the entire time. When we were finally reunited, she was jumping up and down because she was not going home. In my audition I sang "Shout to the Lord" because it was the only song that I could remember the words to at the time. (Yes, I can't seem to come up with the words in my dream either.) The funny thing was that I was in the long white dress and I had long pulled up hair with a glowing tan. I looked sensational...for just a try-out. Randy was singing along and Paula stood up and clapped at the end of the performance. Then I heard Jonathan say..."You want to feed Keegan?". Short lived fame. Only in a dream.

3 comments:

Vernon & Amber said...

michelle...Amazing! that was so funny! amen to keegs sleep! love you so much and miss you!

Janelle and Ella said...

Yeah for Keegan sleeping through the night!!! Ella has now slept through the night for 2 weeks straight! It's amazing! And that is one of the funniest dreams I have ever heard!

Amanda said...

Way to go, Keegan! Sleep on, brother.

Michelle, that is out of control! You know I cannot sing one bit, and I too had a dream about myself being on American Idol. What is God telling me? That I shouldn't have quit jr. high choir?

I bet you did look simply sensational. I wish I could have seen Paula clapping for you. My favorite part is how Jonathan woke you up in your moment of glory.