Tuesday, March 6, 2007

AI Predictions-Week 3

Here are my predictions. This time, they are based on who I think should go. If any other than these two girls go home, I will be quite upset. I am pretty sure that Antonella will go on for another week because of her media hype and a good vocalist will go home in her place. I am also sure that there are tons of 17 year old girls texting over and over for two hours for Sunjaya, and he will be shocked once again that he gets to stay. BUT maybe America will side with me this week...come on people...this is a singing competition!

Guys:
Sunjaya Malakar
Sundance Head

Girls:
Antonella Barba
Haley Scarnato

My top favorites are Blake and Melinda again.

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I totally agree. My top favorites also are Blake and Melinda!! Love them! I can't wait to hear who goes home tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.