Thursday, July 24, 2008

Huh?

I am sitting here working on a memory book for Keegan of his second year while he is watching Finding Nemo. It has been raining all day and I am running out of ideas for entertainment. This is doing the trick for now. He is sitting in his little red chair, eating the jelly beans for a rainy day treat, and he turns around points his little finger and screams, "GO AWAY!!!". I said, "What did you say?". He repeated it very clear this time and I got the point. Usually, he is the one that can not stand it that I am not in the room. You know, I think he is 2 going on 13! To redeem Keegan a little here for his actions, he is such a sweet heart and is kind 90% time. He is also very mild and polite. I just had to document this and for me to remember that he is...TWO!

7 comments:

Tara Powell said...

how funny! I wouldn't mind being told to go away right now! I know that will change later in life, but for today...it would be SO nice! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA it only gets better from here!

Lauren said...

Oh no he didn't! 2 going on 13 is RIGHT.

Linsey said...

Turning 2 definatly brings out a new side of our little ones!

Melissa said...

That is funny. When my oldest tells me, Mom, can you go now? I just laugh and say, "Gladly, see you in a few." hahahaha....cause they always come back in a matter of seconds when you leave the room....right when you get sat down; they need or want something.

Membership Required said...

Thanks for the heads up on the vocab. After you telling me what Campbell might say at her birthday (which she did) I must take note of all that you say oh wise one.

Janelle and Ella said...

That's hilarious! Ella has looked at me and flat out said, "go away Mama." She doesn't say it meanly, just very matter of fact. If she wasn't so darn cute, I would have seriously issues already. :-)