Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's the small things in life...

Friday we had the latest Keegan and Jack photo shoot...I finally scored some pretty cute pictures. Just check out the last one of the bunch! Jack already has a sense of humor like his brother and a fabulous laugh!





On Saturday we were invited by Aunt Fitine to enjoy the Bayou Woods Resort. We had the opportunity to visit some of our old neighbors as well that have not seen Keegan in 9 months and they got to meet Jack for the first time. We had so much fun in the pool and Keegan loved the COLD water, but mom could only get in knee deep! Afterwards, Keegan slept on Christine's living room floor and Jack slept in the bed unswaddled for the first time! Yeah! I still am pinching myself that Keegan could sleep anywhere other than a crib! Praise God for nap mats! Okay but really...these are huge milestones for both boys and makes my life sooooo much easier!



Keegan is imitating Christine sunbathing here. We are already setting up good habits!

The prize picture! The nap mat has a pillow but he chose the hard wood floor instead..but what do I care??? He slept!!

Last but not least I had to tack these on...you have to love beanie weanies!

Yep...that is a fork.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kid'o's are SOOOO cute..the one where is has the food all over him is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your kid'o's are SOOOO cute..the one where is has the food all over him is adorable!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children you have! I cannot believe I have not met Jack yet - I am a horrible cousin! Soon I promise - this summer we should be in Houston for a visit!

Kim

Linsey said...

Great pictures! I love the fork in the hair...Gage does the same thing. It always reminds me of the Litle Mermaid.

Janelle and Ella said...

What are nap mats?

Love the last picture of Keegan and Jack! If his laugh is as amazing as Keegan's, you will need to record both of them for me so I can listen to it everyday!

I am so jealous that you already have swim pictures. It's a Houston thing. It's still been kind of cool here, until this week. Hopefully soon!

Tara Powell said...

love the pictures of the boys!

Anonymous said...

Cute, sweet boys! They are awesome! And I wish I saw them more!

LMS

Lauren said...

How awesome that Jack is laughing! We're still waiting for Noah to do that.

Anonymous said...

So cute! My favorite is Keegan sunbathing! I laughed out loud at that one! I need to come visit again soon, it seems like they have changed so much just in the last two months! Keep taking and posting pics in case I don't get to Houston anytime soon! Love you!

Becky Kiser said...

your boys are so cute. oh how i miss sun bathing at bayou woods!

Murrell Family said...

I love the new pics from the photo shoot! It is amazing how much Jack looks like Keegan...you have cute boys!

Nancy Mon said...

Great pics! Ah Beanie Weenies, who knew they could be so much fun!

Pwood said...

Michelle I love these pictures. You do look like you are having so much fun with your boys. I love the one with Jack laughing really big, gave me a good laugh! Keegan looks like a great big brother! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Hey Michelle! Your boys are so cute. I have a new blog address. Have a great Saturday! :)