Somehow I have remained under the tag radar until now thanks to my friend Mariana. So I can appreciate this "tagging" because I think all the time....I have some strange characteristics and habits!
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here we go:
* I have a great memory when it comes to people, things I need to do, or how to get different places. BUT, what I suffer from is the ability to memorize words from a song. You ask, how can this be? She sings in wedding and on praise teams! There is always words in front of me somewhere. Paul had a thorn in his flesh, and this is mine. It is always there to keep me humble. Jokingly, some of my good friends, thought I should go on the Singing Bee. I am not sure I would make it through one phrase. However, I am known to make up some great verses when I forget them, so at least I can recover.
* I have admitted this before, but I still sleep with the blanket that I have had since I was two. For those of you who think I am Linus with a little blue blanket, mine is a twin size pink blanket. For some reason, this makes it a little more justifiable and maybe a little less weird.
*Before I eat at a meal, I usually have to go and tinkle. Something makes me not enjoy it when I know I have to go. (or think I have to go) It is all in my head...I am pretty sure.
*I never eat the last bite of my sandwich. It just is not appetizing.
*Every outfit has to match. I have tried to stretch myself and wear things that don't go together. Somehow it ends up working out and I get lots of compliments on my mismatch. However, I always fall back into my same habit of matching.
*I have to fold laundry right when it comes out of the dryer. I hate wrinkled clothes and hate ironing even more. However, sometimes, I let myself go and leave it in a basket for days.
*I like writing with pencils. I like my handwriting better and I like erasing. Jonathan thinks I am a total weirdo, but brings me home boxes of pencils as if they are a dozen roses. (What he does not know is that one does not equal the other...although it is the thought that counts.)
*Since Mariana wrote about self-checkouts in her tagging, I need to add my two cents and annoying habit. If someone is in the self-check out line in front of me with a whole cart full of items, I spend the unnecessary waiting time to count every item they scan to make sure they don't go over their 15 item limit. This my friends really annoys me, but somehow there is some strange gratification if I caught them in their sneaky act.
Matt (take a break from seminary and do this!), Amber, Nancy, Lynsey, Andrea and Mel...you are up next! Tag you are it!