Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Michelle Sanders Designs



Hello? Are you out there? Are all my old readers out there? Hello?

I know it seems like I have abandoned ship, but I am been very busy starting my own company. It has turned out to be more involved than originally planned but I am glad that I stuck my neck out there.

I have dreamed about starting a design company that focused mainly on announcements, Christmas cards, and personal notecards that are less expensive than some of the major companies out there. I started small this last October and only let a few people know (mainly from church and family) just to make sure I could keep up.  I received a great response and now I think I am ready to put myself out there to the blog world. (If you are out there!!)

If you have a few seconds, please visit my (growing) website: www.michellesandersdesigns.com
Some of my samples from this Christmas are posted, but I am currently not taking any more holiday orders. Just keep me in mind for the new year.

I am building my inventory, so if you don't see something you need, I am custom creating every card until I get a good base.

Hope yall have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Membership Required said...

I am here. I stop by and no update and I know there is more going on over there than you are letting on. Grin. By the way I love our card. Congrats on your new business. So happy I could order and help you out. Thank you for all your support since I found out I was sick this summer. God blessed me with a friend in you! ML

A is for Audrey said...

hey friend!
love your site! i'm so glad you're able to do that. would any day during the holidays work for us to get together??
love you!
m

Nancy Mon said...

Congrats! I am happy to see a blog post and the news of your new design business. This is very exciting.

FitzandMolly said...

congratulations!