Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Comfy Jack

I wish I could say that Jack has made his grand entrance, but he is still comfy in my belly! Tomorrow I will have one more week to go before my due date, January 2, and he might just make it until then. Just wanted to give an update! To all that have gone full term, I realize now it is not for the weak at heart. I tip my hat to you all.

On a happier note, this Christmas was so awesome! Keegan was so much fun and I can not wait to post about it! Time with the family was (and is still) so sweet...we are loving every bit of it.

7 comments:

Murrell Family said...

I was thinking about you yesterday...hoping you might have a great Christmas surprise!

The Synnott's said...

i was wondering about you... we both made it through but i am ready for these boys to be here... i am measuring full term and fel it!!! i hope all is well and keep us updated

Janelle and Ella said...

Ahhh! I thought for sure yesterday was going to be the day! I was waiting for the text message. He his going to be here so soon and I'm so excited! I'm so sorry you are so uncomfortable. I can't imagine.

A is for Audrey said...

i guess i owe you a sonic coke. ;) i really thought he was going to be here for Christmas. I'm glad y'all had fun.
love yoU!

Pwood said...

Wow still not here! Every time I talk with my parents I ask if Jack has arrived. I am looking forward to the news and of course pictures!

FordeFam said...

Awww!!! That's Zoe's birthday!!! :) She was due on December 27th though! Hahaha! Good luck and God speed! ;) I'll be checking for updates!

Lynsey said...

we're waiting 4 the news! xx