Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Photographer in the Making


If you have not already, you need to go to our smugmug site and take a look at the newest pictures. I posted these a few weeks ago and forgot to tell you who took these precious pics. My friend, Christine, whose first talent is being a baby whisper, took these pics while she was babysitting Keegan one day. She has such a creative eye and a brand new camera which together captured all of Keegan's cuteness!! She has aspirations in taking this further than babysitting sessions, so I am excited to see where the Lord takes her. I think that she could go far because every baby smiles for her!

1 comment:

Vernon & Amber said...

I was looking two days ago at your pics and thought to myself "wow they have gotten really good with their camera!" it is so funny to hear it was christine! i love it! the pics are awesome!